Our practice offers multidisciplinary shoulder pain treatment options to treat the unique needs of each patient.
Shoulder Pain Treatments:
- Joint Injection Shoulder – Relieves shoulder and arm pain caused by damage to the area or arthritis
- Trigger Point Injections – An outpatient procedure that is designed to reduce the pain of trigger points.
- Ultrasound Guided Injections – This cutting-edge outpatient procedure provides pain relief from conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and adhesive capsulitis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) treatment – RA is a condition of the immune system, so treatments include anti-inflammatory medications and therapy.
- Suprascapular Neuropathy – This is major nerve located in the shoulder that can become injured and compressed. Treatments include rest, stretching, and other exercises.
The shoulder is a complex area of the body comprised of several joints, tendons, and muscles that provide mobility for the arms. When there is a problem with any of those components, shoulder pain is the result. Consultants in Pain Medicine specializes in developing effective treatment plans to help our patients resolve their shoulder pain effectively.